INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING - DMERP
DMERP is centralized information system designed to automate and plan the use of enterprise-wide resources, to cover all basic functions of an organization and to create a high level of internal organization.
The system main features and functions are:
- Registration of initial information - the system ledgers the basic initial data by following a documentary-driven principle in accordance with the sections where the information originates.
- Control and Reporting - these functions are performed in several directions:
- Data control verification - overall data control on a system level with the purpose of delivering high-quality, trustworthy information without technical mistakes and omissions;
- Control on the initial information - once the responsibilities for the different business processes are pinned and the various access levels are defined, users are able to control, sanction and approve the entered information on diverse levels in the management hierarchy;
- Reporting and control of the current activity - the system keeps a close watch on the reported fingers and traces out through their probable deviations from the planned values.
- Planning - stopgap measures against losses and adequate reactions in case of a prompt change in the market conditions. The application supports the generation of a short-term plan based on estimates that licence the operative management and the control on the movement and storage of materials and human/machine resources. The long-term planning could be considered as an instrument for evaluation of cross-functional decisions, the company strategy, for optimization of the resources and the material capacities, the financial resources or for assessment of the budget.
- Analyses - real-time operating and financial statements that provide an overview of a business' profitability and financial condition and transparency of the business processes. The managerial accounting maintains the possibility of planning and reporting the expenditures, revenues and cost price in arbitrarily selected sections. Parts of these statements are graphically represented.
customers, suppliers, contractors, contracts;
goods, materials and services, warehouse movements inventory, repairs and warranties and maintenance;
shipments, orders, available stock, analysis and release, transportation;
wholesales, retails, goods on consignment, transportation, pricing, lease;
automatic accounting, free operations, fixed assets, standard outflows, close offs;
cash, bank, cash flows management;
production centers, machinery, human resources, scheduling, bills of materials, production orders, cost price;
material requirements planning and expenditure rates, short-term and long-term resource planning, capacity planning, cost price planning;
analyses and control
managerial accounting, definition and making of reports and graphs, cost price monitoring and orders control;
control on the decision making
centralized storage and management of the documentation, document flowchart monitoring, control on the decision;
parameterization and administering
structure of the organization, objects, outflows, archiving, links with external systems, communications. Users and access levels.