Bank Data Warehouse
DMDWH is a Data Warehouse system, which provides the Bank with the opportunity to integrate large volumes of historical data from various operating and archival systems into a single structure conducive to rapid and flexible analysis. The system provides tools for accountability, financial performance monitoring, business analysis, management decision support, etc.
Предлага динамика и сигурност, необходими на всяка модерна банка посредством анализ на трансакциите и лицата:
- DMDWH allows all the Bank's current rules for the analysis of credit and deposit products to be embedded in its functionality by providing a technical solution for centralized and long-term reporting;
- DMDWH provides the ability to store detailed historical information in denormalized form, as well as to store aggregated and calculated information grouped by different attributes. The data stored in the system is the basis for the preparation of various business reports for internal analysis, as well as the preparation of reports and outputs for external institutions;
- DMDWH has developed a subsystem to manage and parameterize the ETL process for extracting, transforming and loading data. The system is built on the basis of modern technologies. Customers are given the extremely valuable opportunity to grow their Data Warehouse by adding, managing, and using additional data sets beyond the core ones;
- The DMDWH system has developed a specialized reference generator, aimed at the preparation of reports for management purposes and reports using descriptive metrics that meet the requirements of the Central Bank and other external institutions. The generator is also developed with the ability to generate reports that meet the diverse business requirements that result from database queries;
- Given the relatively static environment of DWH, and in order to avoid multiple calculations of reports, development is envisaged for storing in the system of historical accounts that are updated upon the occurrence of predefined events;
- The DMDWH system has developed a convenient and flexible mechanism for defining rights in the system, which can easily and quickly give access to the inquiries only for the employees for whom they are intended;
- DMDWH has user-oriented tools for servicing, maintaining and administering DWH banking, which are very important for the proper operation of large volumes of databases.
The ETL module provides multi-system capability.
Customers are given the extremely valuable opportunity to grow their Data Warehouse by adding, managing, and using additional data sets beyond the core ones.
The generator is developed with the ability to generate reports that meet diverse business requirements. Valuable functionality in performing external and internal audits and controls is the ability to generate control reports to each reference, as well as a detailed breakdown at the level of a specific line in the statement of origin of the amounts in it. Control reports can produce high and low level of detail.
Another functionality of the Generator is the ability to work with calculated values from other reports, which is valuable in preparing summary reports to the Central Bank and other institutions, as well as for internal analysis purposes. The Report Builder allows you to place any formulas and calculations on the rows and cells of the report, as well as in / those resulting from other references to the Generator.
The generator provides the ability to create output files in different formats, as per the specific requirement of an external institution or the need to format the data for other purposes.
Functionality is provided for transferring reports and / or descriptions between different test and production systems through a user-oriented export and import tool.
The generator provides the functionality to visualize references in a similar to the associative thinking of the human brain way, by depicting relationships in the form of diagrams and diagrams.